Sunday 2 September 2012

Blogging....

Even though I have been a bit lax of late...

It's a super busy time for me at the moment; I work in the Higher Education sector and we have recently had A Level Results day so there are a lot of students wanting to find Uni places... Which means a busy, busy me!!!!

I'm really sorry I haven't been able to blog as much as I should and with this being a new blog its really important to keep everything new and fresh and as up to date as possible, but it was seeming impossible with work commitments and they do pay my wages so! 

I have decided to make an executive decision and have rebranded the blog and given it a new title as I was kinda cringing at myself every time I put Loveliness or Happiness at the end of a post - it wasn't really me!

I'm now going down the route real life and I never want to be some fake fashion dahhhllling blogger like a lot of people are... 

This is my journey through life - through my eyes & camera lense, fashion, my style, my frugal finds and my fabulous things. 

J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment