Monday 27 August 2012

Perfumed loveliness...

The other week Instagramm'd this photo of my beloved Fragrance collection.


As I have got older (boohoo I'm now half way to 50!) my tastes have completed changed! 
I love a florals, fruity and a strong musky heady scent... but how I like to smell completely depends on what mood I'm in.
And I always leave my perfume until last to complete my outfit!

So with one of my faves running out, this weekend I treated myself to Chanel's new fragrance Coco Noir. 
Just look at the bottle - its a beauty and smells absolutely divine.


 I was lucky enough to be given some samples a couple of weeks back by one of the Chanel Girlies in my local department store (tip: make friends with these girlies -they can give you the best sample treats and save the best for their loyals!!) and I could not stop wearing it!

It really is an incredible perfume with its seductive and intense notes. It has notes of Grapefruit and Bergamont, alongside Rose, Jasmine and Indonesian Patchouli and Sandalwood add warm notes to this delicious fragrance.

 It's just as a Chanel scent should be & Gabrielle would be proud.

Loveliness 
J xx

2 comments:

  1. AHHH JEALOUS YOU HAVE THIS PERFUME! I am DYING to get my hands on it and spray it all over me. Until my birthday I'll just have to go to the counter and raid the free spray samples!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find yet another fellow Chanel lover ;) Great collection.
    I haven't tried this scent, yet.. I shall make it my mission to try and grab a sample.
    Love, VLL xx

    ReplyDelete