Monday 27 August 2012

Lipstick Fabulous...

Ever since I posted the pic of my new lipstick apothecary jar I have had loads of people ask "what lipsticks do you have in there?"



So what people ask for they get... 
So here's what's in my apothecary jar....

My favourite day lipstick... Chanel Rouge Coco 117 Magnolia.
I have literally gone through about five of these. 
It's subtle pink is perfect for day lips for those not wanting to go wild.
I always get compliments on how lovely this looks with my normally nude make up look.



My favourite evening lipsticks...
It's such a hard decision to decide between these too... Dior's Addict Extreme Plaza 476 and Chanel's Rouge Coco 19 Gabrielle.



Both of these are wonderfully moisturising and perfect for a glossy look without using gloppy lipgloss which gets all over the Champagne glasses!! 
The Dior lipstick is on the pink side but doesn't come out as bright as it looks and the Chanel is the perfect shade of red and suits all skin tones. 
They are both evening perfect.

And my new one...

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte 10. 
Which is the brightest shade of Fushia ever. 
I've tried it on wearing my pyjamas and now I just have to pluck up the courage to wear it to work or a shopping trip.

What's your favourite lipstick - any you'd recommend to add to the apothecary jar?!

Nail varnish - Sketch by Topshop Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment