Saturday 25 August 2012

Loveliness is...

an extra long weekend to relax. 

In the UK we have an extra long weekend due to the bank holiday on Monday. 
This means that most of us wont need to set our alarms super early like we usually do on a Sunday. However tradition is that every time its a bank holiday we have THE weirdest weather. 
Today it has been hot, cold, thunder, rain and lighting all in about four hours! 
Crazy British Weather! 

So I have decided to treat myself to some chill out time: staying mostly at home and enjoying a little indulgence. 


So this is my indulgence box for the weekend containing - Laura Mercier Body & Bath from my previous post, my delicious Diptyque Freesia candle, Red Nail varnish from the M&S Autograph collection which is JUST the right shade of red, and Jamilia a book i was recommended by a friend. 

Maybe i will add in some chocolate and cups of tea too! 

Annnnnddddd relax. 

Just lovely 

J x


No comments:

Post a Comment