Wednesday 22 August 2012

Loveliness is...

Knowing that it is pay day tomorrow and having saved my last few pennies from last month being due a little treat! I try to do this every month just so it gives me something to look forward too and I don't end up splurging my pay packet in the first week! 

This month's little indulgence was a Laura Mercier Bath & Body Honey Bath. 

Laura Mercier Body & Bath products are so divine. The feel of them on your skin is amazing - however previous lines of her range have been slightly too sickly sweet for me. 
A new fragrance has been launched - Ambre Vanillle and it is most magical. Its elegant and sophisticated and everything that a bathing product should be. 

I couldn't buy the whole product range no matter how much I wanted too but purchase the Honey Bath, because let's face it there is nothing better after a stressful day than have a good long soak in a foaming bubble bath with Diptyque candles flickering!

The product is so special, with its little wooden dipper to twirl in  the Honey Bath and drizzle into your running bath. It foamed to absolute perfection and the smell of the bathroom was divine. It has notes of sensual Ambre, soft vanilla and paired with tangerine, orchid and heliothorpe it's quiet simply the perfect mix of loveliness. 

I'd love to hear what your favourite bath time indulgence is as I love trying out new products! 


available at Space NK

Loveliness. 

J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment