Thursday 6 September 2012

The Colour Orange?

I don't know about anyone else but go through little phases of becoming obsessed with a particular colour. 

At the moment it's orange, and I have bought or worn numerous things in the last couple of days which are orange, and I had no idea why - I thought it may have been because of the changes in the seasons and the autumnal feel beginning in the UK with cooler mornings and darker nights.

New Essie Nail Polish!

New Blogger Journal i choose this week! To write notes, ideas and snippets!


My outfit today - Neon Orange Lace from Topshop!

Another new Essie Nail Polish.



However after looking into the meaning of the colour orange (it's so interesting looking up colour meanings - do it!) It seems my subconscious is actually telling me something....

1) It's a power colour.
I've been trying to prove my worth at work and make everyone understand how important I am (I'm not blowing my trumpet here - I just know if I wasn't there it would all fall down and they need to understand that ! Work moan over - sorry guys!!)

2)Its a healing colour.
I have been struck down with the trans-seasonal cold & lurgy this week.

3) it stimulates enthusiasm & creativity.
All work & blog related!

4) finally it was supposedly Lady luck's colour.
The boy and I have been saving for a house deposit for the last four years! Finally its looking like we are nearly there and we can maybe start looking at real life houses!!! :) 

so it seems there is a lot more to the colours we choose on a daily basis that we give ourselves credit for!
If anyone looks into the meaning of their of the moment colour please do share i'd love to hear what you colour says about you!!

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment