Monday 20 August 2012

Why I'm here...

Happiness & loveliness is....

Not letting yourself get worked up over the little things, buying yourself that pair of new shoes that you are so deservedly due, taking a compliment, Covent Garden, memories, making a cuppa for someone you wouldn't normally, making a stranger smile, helping a friend when they need it the most, a new nail varnish, Champagne poured into a cold glass, lighting a posh candle, a new cushion, spraying perfume on freshly laundered sheets, sand in your toes, Burgers with cheese, texting someone out of the blue, a new notebook, de-cluttering your knickers draw, Portobello Market, a new pair of pyjamas, a magazine and a cup of tea, cake, Paris, countryside walks, Hydrangae flowers, sparkly jewels, a new pen, old photographs, new photographs, new mascara, writing and sending a thank you card, walks by the river, picnics on the grass, Prosecco in a china tea cup, Laudree macaroons, Ray Ban sunnies, Festivals.... 

The list is quiet possibly endless... 

Recently I have found myself forgetting about the little things is life that make it oh so special. 
I'm getting caught up with life's stresses which are too small in comparison to let them get me down... 

So I am going to remind myself and share with you all what happiness and loveliness is all about... 
whether it's a nail varnish or a 2 week break in Mauritius (i wish!) I will be sharing with you what makes me smile.

Here's to happiness & loveliness to all..... 

J x


No comments:

Post a Comment