Tuesday 21 August 2012

Hey... I've got my new shoes on and suddenly everything's right...

I like to think of my self as a kinda stylish person... and in Cheltenham it really isn't that hard; if you're not wearing head to toe Joules, Barbour or Jack Wills you are classed as a fashion maverick.

However today, my new shoes have really divided the office... not that I am at all fussed if people don't love my metallic Topshop beauties, because I am head over heels with them! 
Every time I looked at my feet today I smiled and shoes should make you do that right? 


Here I am this morning with croissant in hand ready to take on the day with these super lovely shoes. 
I adored my outfit today with Stella McCartney inspired trousers from H&M for £12.99, metallic silver jumper bought last year from Warehouse, chiffon cream blouse from many a year ago and the lushous silver flats! 

Happiness.
J x

No comments:

Post a Comment